Tropical Fruit Salad
Bright and fresh, this fruit salad might just transport you to a sandy beach with palm trees swaying in the breeze.
- 2 - 3 kiwis diced, or use 1 cup sliced grapes
- 2 mangos peeled and diced, or use frozen
- 1 - 2 banana sliced
- 1 - 2 tsp. superfine sugar optional
- 1/2 - 1 lime juice only, 1 - 2 Tbsp. (optional)
- Combine the kiwis or grapes, mangos, and bananas (or fruit of your choice). For an optional dressing, dissolve the sugar in the lime juice, and gently toss the mixture with the fruit.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 110, Total Fat: 1g, 1%; Saturated Fat: 0g, 0%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 0mg, 0%; Total Carbohydrate: 27g, 9%; Dietary Fiber: 4g, 16%; Sugar: 20g; Protein: 1g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!