Baby Greens with Blueberries and Feta Cheese
Bright, fresh and with fun pops of flavor, this salad will enliven any meal!
- 6 - 8 cups baby salad greens
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or dried
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 - 4 Tbsp. light vinaigrette dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the baby greens with the fresh or dried blueberries, feta cheese.
- Dress the salad to taste and toss gently.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 56, Total Fat: 3g, 4%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 5%; Cholesterol: 6mg, 2%; Sodium: 123mg, 5%; Total Carbohydrate: 6g, 2%; Dietary Fiber: 2g, 7.5%; Sugar: 4g; Protein: 3g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!