Chocolate Raspberry Sorbet
A homemade sweet treat that is ready in 5 minutes AND is good for you?! It may sound too good to be true, but this sorbet proves that anything is possible.
- 1 cup low fat raspberry kefir
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds optional
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 banana frozen, peel before freezing
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa nibs (also called raw chocolate or cacao), or use 2 additional Tbsps. of cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tsp. chocolate syrup for serving
- In a powerful blender, combine the kefir, chia (optional), raspberries, banana, cocoa nibs and cocoa powder and blend until smooth.
- Serve in small bowls drizzled with chocolate syrup. See more ways to use and enjoy cocoa nibs here.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 187, Total Fat: 4g, 6%; Saturated Fat: 2g, 11%; Cholesterol: 3mg, 1%; Sodium: 40mg, 2%; Total Carbohydrate: 37g, 12%; Dietary Fiber: 8g, 31%; Sugar: 23g; Protein: 6g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!