Baby Lettuce with Gorgonzola, Pecans, Avocado, and Raspberry Vinaigrette
This light, refreshing salad has lots of flavor and textures to please your palate.
- 6 - 8 cups baby lettuce mix
- 1/4 cup crumbled gorgonzola or goat cheese optional
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans toasted if desired
- 1/2 avocado diced
- Raspberry Vinaigrette see notes for link to homemade recipe
- In a salad bowl, combine the cheese, pecans and avocado.
- Pour the dressing over the salad (you may not need all of it—refrigerate any remaining dressing in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks) and toss the salad thoroughly. Season it with freshly ground black pepper, if desired. Serve it immediately.
Calories: 185kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 3.5gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3.5gCholesterol: 8.5mgSodium: 192mgFiber: 2.5gSugar: 3.5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!