Chili Roasted Butternut Squash
A little smoky, a little sweet, and all kinds of delicious.
- 1 butternut squash peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt or sea salt or other coarse salt
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the squash, oil, salt, and chili powder.
- Spread the squash evenly on the baking sheet and cook for 25 - 30 minutes (or more if you like them even browner), flipping once after 15 - 20 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 72, Total Fat: 3g, 4%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 1.5%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 142mg, 4.5%; Total Carbohydrate: 14g, 4.5%; Dietary Fiber: 3g, 9.5%; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 1g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!