Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pops
Your kids (and you) will flip for these fruit-based treats that are super fun to make and eat.
- 3 bananas peeled
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 Tbsp. peanut butter or other nut or seed butter
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or a silicone mat. Cut the bananas into thirds crosswise.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave in 20 - 30 second increments until smooth when stirred with a spoon.
- Using a small spoon, scoop a 1/4-inch deep hole into one end of each banana piece. Spread about 2 tsp. of peanut butter in and around the hole with the back of a spoon.
- Dip the peanut butter end into the chocolate and using another spoon, smooth the chocolate around the peanut butter and lay the banana on the baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining pieces and refrigerate them for at least 20 minutes or until the chocolate hardens. Serve cold.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 144, Total Fat: 8g, 12%; Saturated Fat: 2g, 7.5%; Cholesterol: 2mg, 0.5%; Sodium: 3mg, 0%; Total Carbohydrate: 17g, 5.5%; Dietary Fiber: 2g, 8.5%; Sugar: 13g; Protein: 6g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!