Creamy Green Citrus Dream Smoothies
This citrus-y smoothie will wake you right up in the morning. Packed with fruits, vegetables, and protein from the kefir, you'll be ready to start the day.
- 1 cup orange juice preferably fresh squeezed
- 1 cup low fat plain or fruit flavored kefir or use unsweetened almond milk, or use any variety
- 1 cucumber cut into thirds
- 1/2 avocado diced
- 1/2 lime juice only, about 1 Tbsp.
- 4 leaves kale stemmed and coarsely chopped or torn
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and serve.
Scramble Flavor Booster: Add zest of the lime for a stronger lime taste. Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 135, Total Fat: 4g, 5.5%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 4%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 12mg, 0.5%; Total Carbohydrate: 53g, 17.5%; Dietary Fiber: 6g, 24%; Sugar: 17g; Protein: 5g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!