Greek Roasted Potatoes
Greek food is known for its generous use of herbs and these potatoes do not disappoint with the use of dried herbs to enliven classic roasted potatoes. We love having these alongside roasted or grilled meat, seafood, or tofu.
- 2 lbs. red potatoes halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, sea salt, or other coarse salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Spread the potatoes evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast them for 20 minutes until they are starting to brown on the bottom, flip them, and roast them for 10 - 15 minutes more, until they are nicely browned. Serve them immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 130, Total Fat: 3g, 4%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 2%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 206mg, 8.5%; Total Carbohydrate: 25g, 8%; Dietary Fiber: 3g, 11%; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 3g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!