Greek-Style Green Beans
Take your green beans to the next level with this Greek-style preparation!
- 1 lb. green beans
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried oregano or dill or use 1 Tbsp. fresh
- 1 - 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- Steam the green beans for 7 - 10 minutes, to desired tenderness.
- Drain and toss them with the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and oregano or dill.
- Top it with the cheese.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 82, Total Fat: 4g, 7%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 4%; Cholesterol: 3mg, 1%; Sodium: 189mg, 7%; Total Carbohydrate: 10g, 3%; Dietary Fiber: 4g, 16%; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 3g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!