Moroccan Carrot Salad
Bright, fresh, and irresistibly crunchy. This fun spin on a classic grated carrot salad will enliven any meal!
- 16 oz. grated or shredded carrots
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. orange Muscat champagne vinegar or other champagne or sweet vinegar
- 1/2 lemon juice only, about 2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley or cilantro finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir gently. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 3 days.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 80, Total Fat: 4g, 5.5%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 2.5%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 372mg, 15.5%; Total Carbohydrate: 12g, 4%; Dietary Fiber: 4g, 13.5%; Sugar: 6g; Protein: 1g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!