Roasted Cauliflower Poppers
If you've never tried roasted cauliflower, this is your moment. It is so simple and absolutely delicious!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Toss them with the oil, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Roast them on a baking sheet for 20 - 30 minutes until the florets are browned and soft, tossing once.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 130, Total Fat: 3g, 5%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 5%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 70mg, 5%; Total Carbohydrate: 24g, 8%; Dietary Fiber: 3g, 12%; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 15g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!