This spicy-sweet salsa will enliven any Latin American meal you've got!
- 1 ripe mango diced (about 1 cup)
- ¼ - 1/2 sweet yellow onion finally diced (1/2 cup)
- 1 jalapeno finely diced, with or without seeds, depending on your tolerance for spice, about 2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 lime juice only (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Combine all ingredients in a non-reactive serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve (up to 24 hours).
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Calories: 28kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 1gSodium: 98mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!