Sesame Stir-Fried Broccoli
Crispy, savory, and oh so delicious. This stir-fried broccoli make a fantastic accompaniment to Asian dishes as well as grilled or roasted meats and tofu.
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 - 4 cloves garlic minced, about 2 tsp.
- 1 head broccoli cut into spears or florets
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Lightly brown the garlic for about 30 seconds.
- Add the broccoli and 2 Tbsp. water. Cover and cook it for about 5 minutes, reducing the heat if necessary to keep it steaming but prevent it from burning.
- Add the soy sauce, and stir-fry the broccoli for 1 more minute before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 80, Total Fat: 4g, 6%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 3%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 190mg, 4%; Total Carbohydrate: 8g, 2%; Dietary Fiber: 4g, 16%; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 4g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!