Spinach Salad with Mushrooms, Onions, and Parmesan Cheese
This simple salad is always a winner in my house.
- 6 - 9 oz. baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced cremini or white button mushrooms
- 1/4 - 1/2 yellow or red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 - 4 Tbsp. vinaigrette dressing store-bought or homemade
- Combine the spinach, mushrooms, onions, Parmesan cheese, and toss it thoroughly with the vinaigrette or dressing of your choice. (Check out The Scramble's variety of homemade dressings here.)
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 60, Total Fat: 3g, 4.5%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 4%; Cholesterol: 4mg, 1%; Sodium: 145mg, 6%; Total Carbohydrate: 7g, 2%; Dietary Fiber: 3g, 9%; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 3g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!