Sweet and Spicy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and packed with flavor. These roasted sweet potatoes make a perfect side dish!
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 Tbsp. canola or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, toss all the ingredients together until the potatoes are coated evenly, then spread them on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake until the potatoes are tender and starting to brown, 20 - 25 minutes, tossing once.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values):Calories 138, Total Fat: 7g, 11%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 3%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 172mg, 7%; Total Carbohydrate: 18g, 6%; Dietary Fiber: 3g, 10.5%; Sugar: 6g; Protein: 2g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!