Warm Potato Salad
This warm potato salad is a different twist on the usual way to serve potatoes. Warm, savory, and satisfying, it makes a great side dish to almost any main course.
- 1 1/2 – 2 lbs. new or red potatoes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice only, about 2 Tbsp.
- 1 – 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar to taste
- 1 cup scallion green and white parts, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley chopped
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for 15 – 18 minutes until they are just tender. Let them cool for a minute or two and halve and cut them into thick slices.
- Toss the potatoes in a serving bowl with the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, scallions and parsley. Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 189, Total Fat: 10g, 14.5%; Saturated Fat: 2g, 6.5%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 21mg, 1%; Total Carbohydrate: 24g, 8%; Dietary Fiber: 3g, 10%; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 3g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!