Skip to Content

Wilted Kale Salad

Sharing is caring!

Wilted Kale Salad

Jessica Braider
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Total Time 13 minutes
Course Salad, Side Dish
Cuisine American
Servings 4 servings


  • 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 clove garlic minced, about 1/2 tsp.
  • 1 bunch kale stems removed and leaves torn into bite-sized pieces
  • 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
  • 1/2 cup dried cranberries (preferably naturally sweetened)
  • 6 Tbsp. walnut pieces
  • 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 1/8 tsp. salt or to taste
  • 1/8 tsp. black pepper or to taste


  • In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. When it starts to shimmer, add the garlic and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
  • Add the kale and balsamic vinegar and stir until the kale turns bright green, but hasn't wilted yet about 2 minutes.
  • Remove the skillet from the heat and mix in the cranberries, walnuts, and feta. Add salt and pepper and serve warm.


Do Ahead or Delegate: Remove the kale stems and rip the leaves into bite-sized pieces, mince the garlic, chop the walnuts if necessary.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 199, Total Fat: 13g, 20%; Saturated Fat: 3g, 13%; Cholesterol: 8mg, 3%; Sodium: 180mg, 7%; Total Carbohydrate: 20g, 7%; Dietary Fiber: 3g, 14%; Sugar: 12g; Protein: 5g
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Keyword 30 Minutes (or less) Meals, Fall, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Salads, Side Dish, Spring, Super Scramble Express (20 minutes or less total), Vegetarian, Winter
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Recipe Rating

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop