Meals Planning for Picky Eaters
Do you feel like you have tried EVERYTHING to get your loved ones to eat a healthier diet? Bribes, different dinners for each picky eater, “sneaking” vegetables, threats, tears? Maybe all of these tactics on the same night? Is your picky eater a toddler, a teen — or your spouse?
Well so have we, and thousands of other Scramblers over the years. We have created a system to help you feed even the pickiest of eaters each night – and have them asking for seconds:
- Family-tested recipes. Scramble testers are families like yours that provide feedback on ease of preparation and taste. For more details on our test kitchen, click here.
- Family-rated recipes. Each recipe allows Scramble members to rate the meal from 1 to 5 stars.
- Customized Menu Plans. So you can create a plan based on the diets and tastes of your family.
- Picky eater recipe modifications. When possible we provide notes for making the same meal palatable for picky and adventurous eaters alike.
- Parent-tested tips. Click here for our 12 parent-tested tips for transforming picky eaters.
- Fun and colorful meals. We make healthy eating fun and yummy. Who could refuse Sautéed Mini Chicken Burgers or Gnocchi Dokey (which even sneaks in greens –shhhh!)
Try the Scramble today – we’re sure your picky eaters will gobble up dinner and ask for more!
Just a big THANKS!!! I’m a single mom of three kids ages 1-11 AND a naturopathic physician. I don’t run short on time–I run out of time!!! My kids are notoriously picky eaters, and I had long ago given up on the effort of planning a variety of meals only to have them shunned. I was very skeptical when I heard about The Scramble. If my kids don’t eat the “fancy” things I offer, why would they eat these dishes? However, the thought of another week eating “their” food, the same meals we eat every week, urged me to give this a try. I can’t express how thrilled I’ve been. 1) The recipes really are very fast and easy. 2) The shopping list is done for you!!! 3) The meals are very nutritious and health conscious. 4) And get this: my kids eat the meals! Not completely every time, but they always try, and more often than not gobble it up. They’re very interested by the process. And since I didn’t spend hours planning and cooking my stress level is significantly lower. Meal time has become a joy again. The Scramble is my new favorite thing to recommend to my patients, friends, and family! –Juniper Martin, Portland, Oregon
Enter your email and you will get everything you need to help you meet the challenge:
- A Family Challenge Checklist: print it out, post it on refrigerator, and check off family meals as you go along.
- 4 weeks of family dinner recipes, including side dishes and grocery lists, so you can save time and money by making just one grocery trip each week. (You’ll get the first plan now and then each week for a month.)
- More tips and tools for healthy family eating