Banana Whipped Cream Pie with Chocolate Drizzle
This is a super fun, super quick dessert that your family will rave about! It may end up looking a bit like a whipped cream pie that would get smashed into someone's face, but we encourage you to resist the temptation and enjoy it instead.
- 3 bananas sliced, or use 2 cups of sliced strawberries or half of each
- 1 chocolate graham cracker crust (use wheat/gluten-free, if needed) or use a traditional graham cracker crust
- 2 cups Whipped cream or make your own
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Spread the bananas evenly in the bottom of the crust (this can be done up to an hour beforehand and refrigerated).
- Just before serving, top it with the whipped cream and drizzle the chocolate syrup on top. Serve it immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 176, Total Fat: 6g, 9.5%; Saturated Fat: 3g, 15.5%; Cholesterol: 5mg, 1.5%; Sodium: 102mg, 4%; Total Carbohydrate: 28g, 9.5%; Dietary Fiber: 2g, 7.5%; Sugar: 13g; Protein: 2g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!