Skip to Content

Corn and Tomato Salad

Sharing is caring!

Corn and Tomato Salad

Corn and Tomato Salad

Jessica Braider
The best tastes of summer all in one bowl. What more could one ask for?!
No ratings yet
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Course Salad, Side Dish
Cuisine American
Servings 6 servings


  • 4 ears corn cut kernels off cobs
  • 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
  • 1 Tbsp. fresh basil or mint leaves chopped
  • 1/4 - 1/2 lime juice only, about 1 Tbsp.
  • 1 tsp. sugar optional


  • Combine the corn kernels with the tomatoes, herbs, and lime juice (and the sugar if the corn isn't very sweet).
  • Mix and chill until ready to serve. (If you prefer, you can steam the corn for 2 - 4 minutes before making the salad, especially if it's not super sweet and juicy.)


Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 90, Total Fat: 1g, 1%; Saturated Fat: 0g, 0%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 30mg, 1%; Total Carbohydrate: 10g, 3%; Dietary Fiber: 1g, 4%; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 0g
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Keyword 30 Minutes (or less) Meals, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Kid-Friendly, Kosher, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Make-Ahead, No-Cook, Nut-Free, Picnic, Potluck/Buffet, Salads, Side Dish, Summer, Super Scramble Express (20 minutes or less total), Vegan, Vegetarian
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Recipe Rating

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop