Creamy Cucumber Salad
The neutral character of cucumbers naturally calls for a dynamic partner and this creamy dressing delivers! The perfect side dish for grilling or picnicking in the summer!
- 1 1/2 - 2 English or Persian cucumbers sliced
- 1/4 yellow or white onion finely diced about 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream or plain Greek yogurt (or use any variety)
- 1/2 lemon juice only, about 2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 tsp. dried dill or use 1 Tbsp. finely diced fresh
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 36, Total Fat: 2g, 3%; Saturated Fat: 2g, 6.5%; Cholesterol: 4mg, 1.5%; Sodium: 104mg, 4.5%; Total Carbohydrate: 5g, 1.5%; Dietary Fiber: 1g, 2%; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 1g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!